2.0
Equipment Quality

We signed a 6 year contract without realizing it! The cost per month is over $ 50.

Not impressed with the customer service. They wanted to charge $50 when we switched our internet service and needed the indoor security camera reconnected to wifi. Also the outdoor camera is useless.

Hasn't worked from the beginning. Supposed to record when there's action in the front yard....We have a few more months to go before I can cancel their service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cpi Security Security System.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 1 public responses to the review from Aug 14, 2017.

Comments

I agree and I am also very dissappointed with them. A rep came to my house to sign me up and he told me that I was signing up for a 2 year contract.

I only recently realised that he signed me up for 39 months. This is bad business!!!

CPICares
CPI Security Verified Representative

Hello. Thank you for taking the time to provide your review on CPI Security.

We are sorry to hear of the frustrations surrounding your agreement . We value your feedback and are always looking for ways to improve. We wish to point out that we do not have 6 year agreements here at CPI. We would like to speak with you for more details, please contact us at your earliest convenience at care@cpisecurity.com or 1-800-948-7133, extension 6280.

Thank you for being a valuable member of the CPI Family.

Sincerely,

Brandon T.

Quality Assurance Team

to CPICares #1415976

Hi Qaulity Assurance Team,

I think first and foremost you should ensure that your team that you send from door to door is well trained and is very clear on contract agreements. A rep came to my house and we verbally discussed my contract.

He told me it would 24 months. I am only realizing now that I signed up for 39 months! I dont understand why this fraudulent way of doing business is being allowed by CPI. This is unethical and wrong in many ways.

CPI's argument is that I signed for it. Why does the verbal information differ from the Contract itself.

You guys need to fix this !

to Assam C #1416019

Hello, Assam. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.

We value your business and apologize for the frustration this has caused. I have located your account and a member of the Customer Support leadership team will be in contact shortly.

Please contact us directly if you need anything further, at 1-800-948-7133 extension 6280, or care@cpisecurity.com.

Sincerely,