I have been a loyal paying customer or victim of CPI Security for the past 8 years. They only offer either a 39 month or 60 month contract.

At my 2nd residence of having CPI, I explicitly stated that I wanted a 39 month contract. However, when I went to move they told me I had signed a 60 month agreement and that I had to pay them almost $900 to cancel. So I reluctantly paid them $200 to transfer service to another property, and they had me sign a work order form. That form had terms for another 60 month agreement in extremely fine print that I was never informed of.

CPI Security could not care less about you as a customer, and they will do anything to get your money. CPI Security is one of the worst companies I have ever done business with!

Product or Service Mentioned: Cpi Security Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 14, 2016.

Comments

Sunrise, Florida, United States #1259248

They purposely leave out information when scheduling service, ask you to sign that work was completed - like other service companies and unless you look closely, they lock you into a 5 year contract. Deceptive.

I'm gathering info for a class action law suit against them.

Presently, my law firm is writing a letter to them on my individual case but I'm floored by their purposeful deception.

Here's the legal plan I have which helps me afford to have my lawyer stand up for me. http://ls-info.com/res/1001/871/[contactId]