I have been a loyal paying customer or victim of CPI Security for the past 8 years.They only offer either a 39 month or 60 month contract.

At my 2nd residence of having CPI, I explicitly stated that I wanted a 39 month contract. However, when I went to move they told me I had signed a 60 month agreement and that I had to pay them almost $900 to cancel. So I reluctantly paid them $200 to transfer service to another property, and they had me sign a work order form. That form had terms for another 60 month agreement in extremely fine print that I was never informed of.

CPI Security could not care less about you as a customer, and they will do anything to get your money.CPI Security is one of the worst companies I have ever done business with!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of cpi security customer care. CPI Security needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cpi security customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at CPI Security.

Had an Experience with CPI Security?

Comments

Sunrise, Florida, United States #1259248

They purposely leave out information when scheduling service, ask you to sign that work was completed - like other service companies and unless you look closely, they lock you into a 5 year contract.Deceptive.

I'm gathering info for a class action law suit against them.

Presently, my law firm is writing a letter to them on my individual case but I'm floored by their purposeful deception.

Here's the legal plan I have which helps me afford to have my lawyer stand up for me.http://ls-info.com/res/1001/871/[contactId]